23.1.09

New and Exciting

Wow. I forgot that this existed, kind of. Anyone surprised?

So, what has been new since the last post? Me and the boyfriend have had our ups and downs, but the two year anniversary is coming on strong. I'm pretty excited about that. I'm not sure why. It just seems like a big deal. It's the longest relationship either one of us has been in, and that's important, I guess.

Right now I am getting ready for formal tonight. Waiting for my hair dye to ferment, and all that good stuff. Pumped for it. It should be a really good time. The family is going to Cuba in February. That is news. We are going to Blau Costa Verde, in Holguin. I am pretty frigging excited. I'll miss Valentine's day, but I hate V-Day anyway, and I'll be back in time for the anniversary. So all is good. I am really kind of out of things to say. There hasn't been a lot of excitement. I did okay in my courses, there has been a little bit of crazy drama, but c'est la vie. You know how it is. Maybe I'll try and update every now and again. We'll see.

No comments: