12.11.07

I Just Want To Scream

(Scream, Collective Soul)

Right now I am sitting in theory, not listening to the lesson. That is really bad. I need to know this stuff, and I don't really understand it, but I can't seem to pay attention, no matter how hard I try. Even when I try to pay attention I just fall asleep. That can be blamed on how badly I've been sleeping lately, I guess. Last night I was awake intermittently all night long. I worry far too much. I worry about people that I barely know, and I worry about school, and I worry about things that might not even happen, and things that might not even matter. What it boils down to is that I am downright neurotic. Pretty much.

I can't sleep. I begin to think that maybe this is journal stuff, rather than posting to the internet stuff. Then again, it doesn't matter. People are probably even less likely to read this. Whatever. I can't handle anything right now. I just want to scream.

No comments: