27.11.06

People Are Strange...

(People Are Strange, The Doors)

Man... I can't shake this frigging cough. I've been sick for going on three weeks now. It just won't go away. It isn't getting any worse, though.

Other than that, I've had a pretty fantastic birthday weekend. I saw a friend that I don't get to see nearly often enough, spent time with both Marcel and my family without getting yelled at even once, and it wasn't even ridiculously awkward.

The craft sale was a lot of fun too. It was nice to come back and play high school music, and be able to play it really easily. I guess it just feels good to prove that I have moved forward at least a little in my abilities.

I won't get to come home until exams are over, now. That's not for another couple of weeks. I have to spend two weekends here... Maybe Marcy will come down for one of them. He said that he might. I guess, if I spend two weekends here, that makes it three weeks. Well... Two and a half, because I'm only here until Wednesday or so, after the second weekend. Still. That's a long time. I guess I'm just really dependant on being in contact with people that I care about. (Who am I kidding? I really just mean Marcy.) I don't even know what I would do if we break up, for whatever reason. I would cry. A lot. I know that much. But, after the fact, I don't know how I would deal with it. I don't really want to think about it, because then I'll get started on the religion tangent, which never ends well.

I wonder if most people can cut off a train of thought the way I can? I see something coming that I don't like, I just start thinking about something else. Maybe I'm just strange. Who knows.

No comments: